1. Keep Pictures of Lord Ganesha & Goddess Durga with you & request them to keep your Rahu calm, 3-4 times in a day.
2. Give food (little sweet) to dogs daily.
3. Distribute Mathari, Halua & Raddish with leaves , to poor on Wednesday or Saturday.
4. Wear Gomedha gem-stone above 6 carat in weight, in little finger of right hand,in silver.
5. Wear dry ginger tied in black thread around neck.
6. Chant following Mantras daily, after sun set , sitting facing South – West.
Om Ram Rahuve Namah. 108 times
Om Gan Ganapataye Namah. 108 times
7. Put Wood Coal (kachha - koyla) equal to your weight (once during Rahu Mahadasha) In river on Wednesday or Saturday.